skip navigation
Home Teams ADM Program Calendar Board of Directors Irish H.S Hockey Sponsors Contact Us Links Fundraising

Fundraising Opportunities

Irish Ad Book - 2017/2017

The ad book is a "program" containing all of the Irish teams and player profiles.  Inside we reserve space for local businesses or even parents/granparents to pay for spots in the ad book.  80% of the sales of these ads goes towards the player's fees while the other 20% goes towards the printing of the book.

Coyotes Ad Book - 2017/2018

The ad book is a "program" containing all of the Coyote teams and player profiles.  Inside we reserve space for local businesses or even parents/granparents to pay for spots in the ad book.  80% of the sales of these ads goes towards the player's fees while the other 20% goes towards the printing of the book.

Chicago Fire Soccer Games - 2017

I am happy to announce that our club has been given the opportunity to participate in volunteering at the Chicago Fire Soccer Games for the 2017 season.  This will be our second season volunteering for Fanatics at the Chicago Fire Soccer Stadium which is located at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Illinois.  This is a fundraising opportunity for all of our families to help earn money towards your players fees/ice time.  We are required to provide 15 volunteers for every home soccer game.  Each volunteer will earn $50.00 per person that will be applied to your players accounts.  Volunteer requirements are as follows: volunteer must be 16 years of age or older, have a positive attitude, and be able to work where they need us.  This fundraiser requires us to work in sales and great customer service is a must!  Even though we are volunteering for Fanatics we are required to follow the same rules that Chicago fire employees must follow and great customer service is extremely important.  Your time volunteering is what you make of it.  All volunteers on game days will be informed on their time to arrive since all game days vary please plan on working a 4-6hr shift (will depend on how games are progressing such as delays/overtime game play.) Volunteers will be taken on a first come first serve basis.  If you are interested in volunteering for any of the dates you will need to send a text with your name and game date to 815-922-5031 (Erica Barton) All volunteers will meet/start their shift in the Chicago Fire Fan Shop located on the front side of Toyota Park. All volunteers are to park off of 71st/Harlem in the area labeled employee parking lot.

Chicago Fire Soccer is a Major League Sports team their season funs March thru October with that being said they play in every type of weather imaginable.  Therefore games in March tend to have freezing weather (ice, snow, rain)  The Chicago fire uniform we are required to wear (no exceptions) is Tan/Khaki pants, shorts, or capris, clean tennis shoes preferably (requires lots of standing), Chicago fire staff shirt (may wear layers underneath staff shirt.  We are only allowed to wear Chicago Fire gear, we are NOT allowed to wear any other team/sport apparel (ex. sox, cubs, blackhawks hats etc.)  Remember to bring a plain hat, gloves, jacket for inclement weather.  Be prepared, we are not allowed to wear any of the store merchandise unless we have paid for it.  Since we are working if you would like to purchase anything you will receive a discount yay!!!

Thanks,

Erica Barton

 

Home Game Schedule

Saturday, April 1 Montreal Impact Chicago TBD

Saturday, April 8 Columbus Crew SC Chicago 5:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 15 New England Revolution Chicago 4:00 p.m.

Saturday, May 13  Seattle Sounders Chicago 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday, May 17  Colorado Rapids Chicago 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday, May 31  FC Dallas Chicago 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, June 10 Atlanta United FC Chicago 3:00  p.m.

Saturday, June 24 Orlando City SC Chicago 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, July 1 Vancouver Whitecaps Chicago TBD

Saturday, August 5  New England Revolution Chicago 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, August 19  Toronto FC Chicago TBD

Saturday, August 26 Minnesota United Chicago 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, September 9  New York Red Bulls Chicago 3:00 p.m.

Saturday, September 16  D.C. United Chicago 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, September 30  New York City FC Chicago 7:30 p.m.

Sunday, October 15  Philadelphia Union Chicago 2:00 p.m.

NASCAR Fundraiser - 2017

TBD

We want to send your family to Universal Orlando Resort™. Get out and Play!ENTER NOW