skip navigation
Home Teams ADM Program Calendar Board of Directors Irish H.S Hockey Sponsors Contact Us Links Fundraising


Ad Book Sales Extended To October 14th

The ad book is a program that is printed for both the Coyotes and Irish hockey clubs each year that contains team rosters and other information about our players, but is coupled with Ads from local businesses supporting our kids. 80% of the sales goes DIRECTLY towards the player's hockey and the other 20% goes towards printing. A great way to help pay for your hockey and also get exposure for businesses. If you are a business wanting to purchase an ad, please get in touch with a player you know and sell the Ad to them so that they get the credit.

You can download the form here:

Team Practice Schedule

MITES: Wednesday-5:15-6:15
SQUIRTS: Wednesday 6:15-8:15
PEEWEE: Tuesday-6:45-8:45
BANTAM: Thursday- 7:45-8:45

Mite teams will practice simultaneously on split ice

Squirts & Peewees will split the 2hrs between the 2 teams. Each team will have a half hour of full ice and 1 hr of shared ice.

Thursdays from 6:45-7:45 - Coyotes will have the ice for various purposes including power skates and goalie clinics. More details will be coming in the following weeks.

Practice and Play Schedule 2016-2017

Practice and Play Schedule



Mites/Squirts:                5:30 - 6:30

Mites/Squirts:                5:30 - 6:30

Peewees/Bantams:         6:30 - 7:30

Peewees/Bantams:         6:30 - 7:30


Online registration for the 2016-2017 fall season will open on July 1.  All players must purchase a USA Hockey membership prior to registering for the Kankakee Coyotes or Kankakee Irish Hockey team. There is a fee of $150 due at the time of registration.

There will be an in person registration at the end of July.  The date and time will be announced as determined.

Returning players will not be able to register if their 2015-2016 fees are not completely paid.   

Chicago Fire Fundraising Opportunities All Summer Long!

The KYHC has the unique opportunity to participate in a fundraiser through the Chicago Fire Soccer team to earn money towards paying players fees!  Volunteers work the merchandise booths at Toyota Park during Chicago Fire home games.  If you are interested in earning credits to your fall fees, or to apply to you unpaid 2015-16 fees, please contact Tina Jackson for details.  The next game is July 1!  

Important Links


Important Documents

In Memory of Cale Osterhoff